By submitting your competition entry you are agreeing to the rules and terms and conditions below and that you are giving permission to have your entry considered for publication, and if it is selected, to have it modelled in order to be broadcast in any media associated with the competition, at the discretion of the organizers. Prize winners will also need to send or bring their hat to the festival for display.
Entries should include up to 3 photographs of your finished hat and up to 250 words outlining the processes involved in the making, thought and inspiration behind your design.
- There is no age restriction
- Maximum of one prize per person
- £5 entry fee for each entry – non refundable
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for entries is midnight 30 August, 2012
- Short listed entries will be contacted and invited to display the finished hat at the Bridport Hat Festival on 14th, 15th and 16th of September 2012
- Final judging will be by a panel of professionals from the Hatting world
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into