CRACK THE CHURCHILL CODE COMPETITION! – IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ELECTRIC PALACE’S HATFEST FUNDRAISING EVENT: A SCREENING OF CHURCHILL (PG) ON SATURDAY 22 JULY 2017 AT 7:30pm.
A fun treasure hunt to find where Churchill has been seen in Bridport shop windows!
The entry form costs £1 and is available from: Bridport Tourist Information Centre & The Electric Palace Box Office
Just before the D -Day landings of 1944, Churchill is at the centre of the most guarded secret of the war. See if you can find him! There have been sightings in several Bridport shop windows that will give you a clue.
Each sighting will provide a letter and a number.
- Fill these in on the entry form.
- Find them all and solve the code by making a word from the letters.
- When you have them in the right order you will have the codeword – and from this you will also have the secret key to the code.
- All you now need to do is to text 07927784743 – texts charged at standard rate
- Give the secret key number, codeword, and the number of your entry form
- Your answer will look something like: 2765831academy12
You will receive a message back telling you if you have cracked the code, and are a winner.
Bring your entry form with you to the performance of “Churchill” at the Electric Palace on Saturday 22nd July 2017 in order to claim the prize.
The prize is a bottle of Prosecco and some chocolates – which should make watching the film even more enjoyable. If more than one correct answer is received, then a draw will be made and the first answer drawn from a hat (what else?) will claim the prize. Only over 18-year olds will be able to claim the wine – if you are under 18 we will make sure you get extra sweets to enjoy during the show!