The fifth Bridport Hat Festival is taking place mainly over the first weekend in September 2014, with the Really Big Day on Saturday 6th.
Put it in your diaries now!
- For details of how the Lions Club is helping us Click here!
- For dancing at The Palace Click Here!
- For details of this year’s Fun Competitions Click Here!
- We still need some more volunteers to help on HatFestday. Click Here for more details.
- The 2014 Design HatFest Bags are now available – Click Here!
- For the provisional programme of events Click Here!
- We are proud to announce a new event for 2014: a TEA DANCE at the Bull Hotel at 2pm on Sunday 7th September 2014. Tickets are on sale at Bridport Tourist Information Centre. For more details Click Here!
- Tickets are now on sale at Bridport Tourist Information Centre for our Saturday morning and afternoon TALKS AT THE BULL – click under Latest News for more details.
- Our esteemed Patron, HANK WANGFORD, returns to Bridport Arts Centre for our by-now-traditional opening concert on Friday 5th September 2014 at 8pm. For more details or to book tickets click here!
- HatFest QUIZ & RAFFLE at the Ropemakers on Tuesday 2nd September at 8pm. Click Here for more details!
- The HAT AMNESTY has been declared! Donate your unwanted hat to the HAT AUCTION on Thursday 28th August 2014, 8pm at The Bridport & West Dorset Club! Click Here for more details.
A huge thank you to everyone who took part in previous Bridport Hat Festivals…
Video via Watershed PR
Mass Hat Wearing Photographs
Many thanks to all the volunteers, entertainers, activity leaders, competitors, traders, venues and sponsors who have taken part in previous years – and special thanks to all the people (and dogs) who have worn a hat and had a wonderful time. Come back again!